Whether you are a student, faculty, staff, administrator or community leader, there is a way for you to get involved in your local community college. Discover the resources for learning, leading or partnering with the No Greater Odds network here.
Faculty, Staff & Administrators
Business and Community Leaders
- Set a goal to raise completion rates at your college, form a working group, and rally college stakeholders to support completion and make changes when needed using these resources.
- Offer an internship or scholarship program through a community college to help students complete their education. Find your local community college here.
- Contact your local community college and ask about their work to raise completion rates.
- Let your community college know about the knowledge and skills needed for your workforce and partner with them to create new programs and certifications.
- Volunteer to serve on an advisory committee, or talk to the press about the challenges businesses face in locating trained workers.
National Educational Foundations, Philanthropies & Corporate Sponsors
- Contact Us to learn more about ways to contribute to the No Greater Odds movement through scholarships, endowments and sponsorships.